Bump, Quote and Replies...

Options
Raina622
Raina622 Posts: 15 Member
Hi I am still very new with this site...What the heck is a bump? Is it like a knuckle bump? And when I push quote, does that reply to only the post I'm looking at or the original one too? And when I push reply, does that reply to the original post? Arghh! Please help....

Replies

• shrekk218
    Options
    Hi I am still very new with this site...What the heck is a bump? Is it like a knuckle bump? And when I push quote, does that reply to only the post I'm looking at or the original one too? And when I push reply, does that reply to the original post? Arghh! Please help....

Quote button pushed

A bump keeps the thread relevant

Reply is a reply

What I want to know is what is an NSV
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    bump bumps the thread so it is at the top of the message board. reply posts a response from you, and quote has a quote of the post you quoted, and you can reply underneath it.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    NSV = non-scale victory
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    NSV = New Small Victory??
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options

Quote button pushed

Reply is a reply

NSV - Non Scale Victory
  • kpovich
    Options

NSV = Non Scale Victory

(I believe)
  • chinamonkey
    chinamonkey Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I think NSV is a non scale victory - so it doesnt relate to a weigh in but it may be like someone has said you are looking great, or you fit into something you didnt think you would etc....
  • Lachsis
    Lachsis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    NSV is a None Scale Victory ... a nice comment fro a co-worker or a smaller dress size, anything related to your journey here, but not to the scale
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Bump is just a way for people on here to either A) Bring the post back up in the list of recent posts or B) Get it so it's in their forum posts to come back to later.

When you hit quote, it's specific to the post you hit quote on, in otherwords, it quotes that post as I did with yours on this post. When you push reply, it's really the same difference as quote, minus the quoting...no matter where you hit reply in the thread it all dumps into the same thread, in order of who posts what first.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    When you BUMP(Just type it on the Page if its something you want to make sure is in your feed to go back to...It shows on the left side in your profile) To Quote...is copies the person response and you just reply to it under the quote so it really shows the person you were commenting to...replies is just to reply on the entire feed..HOPE THIS HELPS
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    NSV = non scale victory

SO = significant other

TOM = Time of the Month

DH = darling hubby

C25K = Couch to 5K, a beginner running program

30DS = thirty day shred, a jillian michaels DVD

anything else?:laugh:
  • Raina622
    Raina622 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh. Thank you!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options

Quote button pushed

Reply is a reply

[/quote

Non-scale victory There should be a list! :laugh:
  • Jasmine902
    Jasmine902 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    LOL! your bug on my screen freaaaked me out! i love it