Support with Oura Ring ?

Options
Hello, I am a long time Fitbit User. The Oura Ring interests me, but one important thing would be support of the Oura Rings Data into Myfitnesspal like my Fitbit does today. Does anyone know?

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    At this time it does not appear to be supported

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps?app_category=activity_trackers
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,977 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    According to one of their webpages, it is Apple Health and Google Fit compatible.

Even so, the benefits of the Oura seem to be mainly as a sleep/wellness (both mental and physica) monitor (rather than a fitness) tracker), which is how they seem to be marketing the ring these days.

• akw278
    akw278 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    The way around this dilemma is to link MFP to your applehealth. OURA can also link to your apple health app. If both can access your apple health app, then the data is shared. It's just done indirectly. I have an Oura and love it.
  • Laurieol09
    Laurieol09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oura is the best fitness tracker on the market!! Not just for sleep! I wear an Apple Watch as well & the Oura is a much better tracker!
  • billmccaig
    billmccaig Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am more likely to set down or leave my phone behind over my ring. This makes the ring more accurate.
  • TonyCrossley
    TonyCrossley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have an Oura ring and link it to MTP through Health Connect and works well