Saying Hello for the first time

Options
Hello everyone
I just wanted to say hello. This site is fantastic! I just signed up today and hope this will keep me on track. Lets see, I am 23 and just want to have my body back after having two kids and I am sure there are plenty of women on this site who feel the same way. I'm about 20 lbs. overwieght for me and have lost 4 finally in the last two weeks. Any women, and even men who just wanna talk about excercising let me know. I'm always up for new friends!:happy:

Replies

• sierrasummer
    Options
    Hello everyone
    I just wanted to say hello. This site is fantastic! I just signed up today and hope this will keep me on track. Lets see, I am 23 and just want to have my body back after having two kids and I am sure there are plenty of women on this site who feel the same way. I'm about 20 lbs. overwieght for me and have lost 4 finally in the last two weeks. Any women, and even men who just wanna talk about excercising let me know. I'm always up for new friends!:happy:
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Welcome! So glad you decided to join us! We'll do our best to motivate and encourage you.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    You certainly took the right first step and now the rest is up to you.

Don't think you're alone, though, because there are many virtual tethers here in MFP for you to grab hold of for support.

:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • eeekmom
    Options
    Hi Sierra

I also just joined and hope to lose the last few pounds from my last girl! It is a frustrating thing and I find it very hard to do since taking care of two active little girls all day long. I do work out, I am really into tae-bo, but come 7 pm sometimes it hard to do it. What kind of exercise do you do and when do you find the time?

traci
  • sierrasummer
    Options
    I do a Zumba dance class, since I love to dance this class fits me perfectly. Its an hour of straight hard core dancing. I love it!