First NSV in Over A Month (Finally!)

Options
ehte_h
ehte_h Posts: 295 Member
I went over to my sister's and she said my face looked thinner! Great success! It's the little things lol, I was really struggling last month and gained 6lbs! But since getting back into it and being serious again i've finally seen progress!

Replies

• Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    What dows NSV stand for?
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    non scale victory!
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    oh and congrats! sometimes the scale doesnt do what we want, but changes are still happening!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    congrats
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks--Now I get it! Non Scale Victory. It feels great doesn't it?!
  • chrissygirl77
    Options
    Yay for you!! I think that is THE BEST FEELING ever and so motivating to keep going!! Thank you for posting that. it keeps the rest of us going:flowerforyou:
  • geekymom57
    geekymom57 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I returned to a former workplace a few weeks ago after working elsewhere for about 8 months. It's been so encouraging to have people tell me how great I look, ask how much weight I've lost, etc., even though it's only been about 15 pounds. I saw someone today who I hadn't seen since returning and asked if she had lost weight--her face looked much slimmer. She perked up immediately and was quick to say "Thanks, most peopel haven't noticed."

I don't care what anyone says, even though we are losing weight for ourselves, unsolicited external validation by someone that you have lost weight really helps the motivation!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!! You are doing great :) Be proud of yourself. Your hard work is showing
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!