Looking for people who are loosing 50+

Options
looking for some people whos goal is to loose 50+
This is the first time I've actually am trying to loose weight and I am putting my heart and soul into this.
Would love to have some support!

Replies

• sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Hey I need to lose about 80lbs in total. Have 69lbs left. Feel free to add me :)
  • sheneverfails
    Options
    Welcome & good luck!

I'm working on losing over 100#. Feel free to add if you're looking for support! :)
  • jocie1310
    Options
    would love support, have tried several times but lost motivation, hope to do it this time.
  • shadowfx
    Options
    I"m planning on shedding 60lb, am also going to need all the support I can get. Accountability is my biggest problem - need buddies to be accountable to and supportive of for me to be able to see this through. Add me as a friend and we can stick it out together :o) LETS DO THIS!
  • Jeslynjeff
    Options
    I've got over 100 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • daves160
    Options
    I have been working at it for several months. I started at 255. I am now down to 199 and have about 20 more to go.
    feel to friend me if you like. You will be able to look at my daily food diary and maybe get some ideas on foods.
  • ambercanfly
    ambercanfly Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have over 50 to lose! Feel free to add me :-)
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm starting with 40, then see how I look.

Good luck in losing 50! <3
  • ja2013
    Options
    I'll send you a request soon! But I can't add more than 5 friends in ten minutes, weird enough? Haha okay! We cans do this!
  • Camey44
    Camey44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am looking at a 50+ pound weight loss as well... Feel free to add me!:smile:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I have over 50 lbs to lose.
  • leilani♥
    Options
    LOSING*** :heart:
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hey :smile: I here trying to lose about 80+ pounds. Feel free to add me, Iove getting and giving motivation and support.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    i am trying to
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose over 50 lbs. Almost to my goal. Can always help with motivation
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 206 and trying to lose around 80 :) So hit me up with a friend request if you like
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i've got 60 lbs to lose and looking for mucho support too!
  • ChangingJojo
    ChangingJojo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ to lose and I am also looking for support. Feel free to add me. :o)
  • I need to lose about 80 lbs. I wore a size 10 until my thyroid was removed. I am totally miserable and praying that this works.
  • jackienae
    Options
    would like to lose 50 pounds. feel free to add, would love to give/receive support!