Ready to commit again!

Options
I used MFP when The premium version didn’t exist and it helped me lost the last 10 lbs. I was so diligent with it and I’ll try to be once again this time around.

I was looking for groups by country/region or age group and couldn’t find any. I’m assuming there aren’t any. Not that it’s of major significance but we can all relate better to people in our own age groups, especially when it comes to losing weight. In my 20’s I could lose weight so much quicker than I can now in my 40’s. Naturally losing muscle mass as we get older and therefore a slowing down metabolism is definitely a thing.

Anyway I’m happy to chat with anyone and am happy to restart my journey. By nature I stick to commitments when I’m being held accountable, therefore having access to a community is awesome.

Just wanted to say hello!

Replies

• Marmelade75689
    Marmelade75689 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello Diana,

I agree. I still can't believe how easy it was for me to lose close to 40lbs in 3 months in my 20s but now, even 3lbs a month is a struggle. And I can gain back 3lbs in just 2 days!! 😂😂😂 The struggle is "more" real now 😅
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add