Have lost 5 pounds!

Options
vv6seek
vv6seek Posts: 7
edited November 2023 in Fitness and Exercise
Ok, so I know it's not that much but my entire body feels tighter, leaner and more flexible. I have been keeping my cal. intake at 1300 (compared to 2000+ i was taking in a month ago) and have been hitting the gym every other day and doing yoga/pilates and cardio videos at home. Since i work so much and my gym is only open till 10PM it's hard to hit the gym for longer then 45 min. but i am determined.

My fitnesspal is such a great tool to getting fit.

To everyone, have a good day and good luck.

Miss Veronica

Replies

• pagett1969
    pagett1969 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great Job, It's nice when everyone shares with us to keep us all motivated. Looks like you are on the right track. Hope to see more posts from you.
  • tamnel
    tamnel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I know how good it feels since I started my diet and workout on 2/28. I weighed yesterday and went from 180 to 175. It feels great! Good luck to all and I know we can all achieve our goals a day at a time! Everyone on here is great!
  • sarah_070
    sarah_070 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hello i have just started 10 days again and i have lost 7 pounds and allrerady having more confidence in myself that i can do it.
  • camnappo
    camnappo Posts: 8
    Options
    It has been a week and I have lost 5 pounds so far. Im really motivated now. I have been exercising almost everyday on my gazelle and walking with my mom everyday at lunch for awhile. I stay under my cals although their were a few times i went over but no candy!!!! I just made myself work it off harder. Reader all your testimonies have made me more determined then i have ever been.
  • mdup777
    mdup777 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    As of the end of July I have lost 5 pounds. I have lost inches and am fitting better in my clothes. 5 lbs. isn't a lot, but it's enough to keep me motivated. I have around 10-15 to go till I get to my desired weight. When I go back to work this month (8/20) I'll have to find time in the morning to workout instead of walking 45 - 60 minutes. I will be getting a walking take (Leslie Sansone) to do before I go to work.

I'm very pleased that I can lose the weight with some old fashioned diet and exercising. I'm also a type 2 diabetic and my sugar has been great. I find it easier to keep from eating at night too. If I really have to have something at night I'll have a yogurt or something simple. Nothing heavy. Not eating at night has helped me to lose the weight. Makes a big difference.

Good luck to all!
  • oohsooperfect1
    oohsooperfect1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's great, I lost 5 lbs, as well. I'm in the gyms and working with a personal trainer. I weight myself wednesday and am hoping to have shed a couple more. My friends and I have started a weightloss circle together, we share e-mails and exercise tips and everything so it helps keep me motovated.
This discussion has been closed.