Hypocrite

Options
I am watching this program out losing weight .

this one woman they are talking to start her segment by stating some people try to lose weight buy cutting out whole food groups like carbohydrates, or starving themselves or other such methods, these methods don't work

she then goes on to give food example all consisting of the words non fat , or low fat.

Is she not advocating cutting out all or most of a complete food group ...... Fat

am i the only one who finds this hypocrtical????

Replies

• XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I find it pretty hypocritical
  • Bluejay789
    Options
    No such thing as low fat or non fat, if you compare the labels. Something is added where something is taken away.

Low fat. More carbs/calories than regular

Non fat.... How the heck to do you take fat out.

I think you are right .......hypocrite!

Glad we have MVP !
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    hypocritical and based on old, limited, incorrect understanding of fat's role in the diet.
  • MarlynnM
    Options
    That's pretty funny. And very astute of you to notice. Our bodies require fat, good fats hopefully :-)
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I really, really like you. :flowerforyou:
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    hmmm was thinking this series they doing where that was on, is sponsered by a hospital's bariactric urgery department.

maybe they want people to not lose weight so they will have to have surgery?
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    That's really dumb, too. Dietary fat doesn't make you fat. XD
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I agree with you.
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    hmmm was thinking this series they doing where that was on, is sponsered by a hospital's bariactric urgery department.

maybe they want people to not lose weight so they will have to have surgery?
    right on.
    And your profile pic is da bomb. Looks like a very happy Yorkie :bigsmile: