Goodbye 160's. Hello 150's!!!

Options
I am so excited! Yesertday, I hit the being in the 150's mark. I haven't been that weight since waaay before I got pregnant! I am so proud of myself that I have gotten this far. When I started, I was one pound shy of 190. And I am starting the 30 Day Shred on Saturday! I just thought I would share since I am so excited and proud of myself! I commend all of the people who are making this step on being healthier and happier! Have a great day, everyone!

And I don't have one friend on here...I need some for support and motivation! Friends, anyone?!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome! I am getting close to the 150's myself, so I understand!
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I remember the 150's, amazing feeling!! You should be so proud and good luck to you on your journey! Sent you a friend request. :)
  • livinghcglacey
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome! I am getting close to the 150's myself, so I understand!

I weighed in this morning at EXACTLY 164.8 haha. crazy!
  • pritichandran
    pritichandran Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yay! I can feel your excitement. I'm a few pounds away from being in the 150s myself and I can't wait to get there! Awesome job! I'd love to be friends with you here!
  • TokiDokiGirl12
    TokiDokiGirl12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I'm right there with you!!! It's an awesome feeling! Just sent you a request :)
  • geekymom57
    geekymom57 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great to be successful?

The dietitian I'm working with said she likes to have people select goal weights associated with a particular time in one's life as either an interim goal or the long-term goal. This lets us peg the weight to something we know and remember having achieved. I'm envious of your 150's but that's three lifepoints away for me-170's = lowest postpregnancy (21 years ago), 160's (weddubg weight = 26 years ago), 150's = grad schoo (30 years ago).

I'm eagerly looking forward to when I can say hello to the 170's so can appreciate your sense of accomplishment!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Nicely done skinny.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Congrats! It's a great feeling. I hit the 150's today!!!
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    hooooray! congrats!! :smile:
  • PengySmiles
    Options
    WTG!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is quite an accomplishment! Way to go!

Feel free to send a friend request if you would like! I'd love to share support with you!
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Job well done. I have lost almost 30 lbs myself so I know how hard you must have worked. Keep up the good work. You can send me a friend request if you like and I will help with some support.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I can't wait to get there and I'm determined to do it!!! I'll friend you too.....I can use support too. I just started 30 DS and it's kicking my butt!!!
  • ncjournal
    Options
    Can't seem to get to the 150's...but almost there and will work hard to not go back. Myfitnesspal is a great tool...great asset. Love that it lets you know if you don't track.
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!

I'm on the verge of breaking into the 160's :)
  • ncjournal
    Options
    would gladly be your friend....don't know how. I'll check to see how I can request you as a friend. Getting to the 150s is a great accomplishment. Only those of us who have struggled with this throughout our lives knows the sense of satisfaction. I'm on a 1200 cal/day and sometimes it is very difficult.
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    I can almost say goodbye to 190's!!!
  • demonNIИ
    Options
    I'm getting closer to them too!! I can't wait
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I've been hovering around 161-163 for a while and I cannot wait to break into the 150's! Must be a great feeling :)
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i feel ya! i got there too, its a great feeling, bye bye 160's!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!