New mom and a junior in college!

Options
Hello,

On September 27 my son will be six months! I am so excited and shocked at how fast time flew by. I am a very busy new mom. I am a full time student, full time mother, and full time fiancé! With everything going on I ate whenever and whatever. Until one day I tried on a pair of jeans for school that I had had since high school and they didn't fit. So I spent the rest of my evening trying on my jeans and none fit me. While bursting out in tears I seen myself in the mirror and hated what I had seen. So long story short I am here. Before I started my fitness pal I was just working out with my best friend and in the first week I lost 6 lbs the second week 2 lbs. So now it is my third week and I want to lose even more. So that is where myfitnesspal comes in to help me reach my GOAL of weighing 130lbs!!!!

Replies

• 65kalena
    65kalena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Have you had your thyroid checked? Mine was "low" or Hypothyroid after the birth of my first child. I had put on a lot of weight and after getting diagnosed I lost 10 pds. in the first week. If you go to the doctor they have a test for it. I was 26 when it happened.
    Good luck!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! Add me if you'd like...I'm a college student with the same fitness goals. :)
  • strongmich2013
    strongmich2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey HSJeans!
    Can totally relate to the chaotic life of a full-time mum, wife, student and worker! haha... its crazy hey? Awesome but hard *kitten* work :) Good luck with your weight loss. Add me if you want to keep track with someone in the same situation, I just started today!