Great Find!

Options
Hey guys I found this awesome ice cream called Arctic Zero! Maybe some of you have heard of it, but I thought I should definitely share for those who haven't. It is an ice cream that has 150 calories per PINT. YES 150 PER PINT! :) It has a lot of protein in it and is delicious! I found it at a store near my house and they had several flavors including cookies and cream, coffee and strawberry. It is very delicious. If you are like me and like to feel like you are having a treat sometimes without messing up your day, check this product out it is really yummy :)

Replies

• ReginaB13
    ReginaB13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've heard of this but can't find it anywhere--I MUST find it!!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Ohhh boy, sounds like a temptation I'm going to have to check out. Thank you!!!!!!
  • Teach4Hisglory
    Teach4Hisglory Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It is a great find! I'm not much of an ice cream person, but it really curbed a craving one night. A real ice cream fanatic would probably fall in love. :o)
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I love the stuff.
  • michelleherinckx
    Options
    I am a sucker for ice cream and this is a total godsend for me haha :) I found it at a store called Low Carb Nation....don't know if it is a big chain or whatever but hope that helps!
  • jfhaskell
    Options
    How much sugar does it have?
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I've heard of this but can't find it anywhere--I MUST find it!!

Googled their website, can search based on zip code. Looks like it is carried at some healthfood stores.
  • ReginaB13
    ReginaB13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just went to their web site... Mint chocolate cookie for 150 cals a pint?! Hello Heaven!

And they have it at the mrs. greens by me!
  • twinlikeme
    twinlikeme Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I found this awesome ice cream called Arctic Zero! Maybe some of you have heard of it, but I thought I should definitely share for those who haven't. It is an ice cream that has 150 calories per PINT. YES 150 PER PINT! :) It has a lot of protein in it and is delicious! I found it at a store near my house and they had several flavors including cookies and cream, coffee and strawberry. It is very delicious. If you are like me and like to feel like you are having a treat sometimes without messing up your day, check this product out it is really yummy :)

You're TOTALLY my hero. I don't know where my complete obsession with ice cream comes from. We never had it in the house growing up but trust me, it's ridiculous. I will have to find this. :) This might not sound sincere but it really is: THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  • michelleherinckx
    Options
    Haha I am glad I can help :) And I am not sure what the sugar is in it.....it is really low though and I know it is gluten free and fat free.