Joseph's Lavish!!

THISisTARRAN
THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
edited October 2 in Food and Nutrition
Have you had these??? What do you think?? Joseph's Flax, Oat Bran, & Whole Wheat Lavish. I think they are delicious YUM YUM YUM! What a great substitute for bread? I hate sandwiches! I <3 These wraps!

Replies

• mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    I like them. I use them to make bbq chicken pizzas.
  • I eat those everyday.... I love it!!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Joseph's Lavash is a great way to save calories on bread!! I agree, I use the wraps and 1/2 of the pita pockets all the time!! Good post...
  • Where to buy them in the southeast? Charleston? I have been using flat outnlights......
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Love them
  • THISisTARRAN
    They are DELICIOUS! I am so glad that my boyfriend discovered them. I made a wrap out of them. I don't know if I could use them for pizza...I think I'd want it to be thicker.
  • THISisTARRAN
    I'm not sure where you can buy them. I live in Kansas City MO sooo they have them at Wal-Mart!
  • nowornever47
    Where to buy them in the southeast? Charleston? I have been using flat outnlights......

Not sure about your area, I'm in New England and they are found usually in front of the deli with the bulkies and breads which are down below the case, not in the bread isle in my market... I use 1/2 for a wrap and 1/2 pita for an egg white sandwich in the morning with salsa and low fat shredded cheese sometimes - great low cal meals!! Good luck, hope you can find them.
  • THISisTARRAN
    Thanks NoworNever good info!
  • nowornever47
    Thanks NoworNever good info!

You are so welcome! I know it was one of the best things that has helped me get this far!! :)
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    I buy them at BJs!
This discussion has been closed.