Mom of 4, new to the site a 2 weeks ago.

Options
Hi everyone, I'm a mom to 4 kids, 5 and under so I'm busy busy busy but I want to finally get where I want to be. I managed to lose the weight between each baby and am at my pre-pregnancy weight.... but I want to lose about 25 more. I started in May and have lost 17 so far--4 with this site. I could use some more friends for the encouragement if anyone else is interested!! Thanks! :)

Replies

• jesswill217
    jesswill217 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am a mother of 3 girls, 15,13 and 5. I have tried everything from HCG to Turbo Jams, p90x, blah blah blah. Now I go to the gym 6 times a week and am eating healthier!! I really want to lose 30 pounds, but am struggling so bad. If anyone has advice it would be greatly appreciated as far as things to eat that aren't so fattening!! LOL Thanks!
  • SandraMtaylor
    Options
    Hi Ladies. Feel free to add me as a friend!! This is an awesome place for motivation and inspiration. Love this site!
  • smallerd
    Options
    I'm also mom of 4. Feel free to add me.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello! This is an awesome site for motivation, I have a very hard time losing weight myself, I excersise everyday and eat really healthy. I just turned 40 bought Turbo Fire, Shakeology and joined this site and it is all working for me. I feel great and the weight is coming off. I have so much motivation and determination to keep working as hard as I am now, not only to reach my weight loss goal but to feel better and get as healthy as possible. If you are looking for friends feel free to add me, I will do my best to help encourage you along on your journey to a healthy weight and lifestyle. Good Luck with your goals.....
  • imalikat2
    imalikat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi Mom of 4 -

One thing that has worked for me in the past is to put my meals on a smaller plate. That way, if the plate is full, it still looks like I'm eating a lot. Slow down when I eat and drink plenty of water. You're on the right track. :smile:
  • tula23
    tula23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am a Mom to 2. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    Wow, thanks for all the encouragment/friends already--I love that about this site...it's so motivating to see other people losing. Hopefully we can all encourage each other! :)
  • sxyasnmom
    sxyasnmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 also. Ages 29, 16, 14 and 6. Yep, I'm all over the place!!! LOL I'm looking to lose about 30 lbs.a nd build some nice lean muscle and get rid of the baby pouch.