Looking for about 5 to 10 People for Support

Options
Looking for about 5 to 10 people who are looking for Support. Who we can get to know each other, share our ups and downs and really motivate each other to get the weight off.

About me:
54 year old Female
Wisconsin living
Living with Significant other
Likes to Cook, read and learning to Digital Plan

Why I need to lose weight:
1. to Save my life
2. Get my Hernia fixed
3. Feel better

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Sure I’m in I’m starting my 16 week challenge today so maybe we can motivate eachother or keep eachother accountable?
  • lantana411
    lantana411 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to be/have an accountability buddy. I lost a lot of weight and put some back on - well a lotta "some" - and I am back to committing to healthy eating. I've started to lose some weight and want to keep going with people who are motivated to make good choices and keep on keeping on. Let's motivate and help each other with challenging/successful moments!
  • renai1987
    renai1987 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am interested! I am looking for an accountability partner as well as someone to talk to while I do my walks. If anyone would add me as their friend that would be great! I'm 34 years old female married, current weight is 156 lbs. I was at 160 lbs last month. I've been getting about 40k steps per week and keeping track of calories and portion control eating.
  • achocolateaffair
    achocolateaffair Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I’d love to join you. I’ve lost a lot of weight before, kept it off for a long time, but I recently gained everything back AND MORE!

About me:
    Fifty year old female
    West Coast Living
    Love learning and trying new things
    Have about 100 pounds to lose

I’m here to lose weight and:
    1) Better my health & quality of life
    2) boost my confidence
    3) increase my flexibility & strength