Sixers INCHING Down Week ~~3

Options
13»

Replies

• KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I love coming here and reading these posts. Again, I failed to weigh in this AM and I refuse to weigh in at night :noway: so I will try tomorrow. I did read through all the posts but now can't remember everything so I will try my best to address them all. As for me, just crazy busy at work ALL THE TIME. We are still in busy season, I am a property manager at an apartment complex, so it will be winding down in a couple of months. It seems that Fall has landed in Central Iowa and I couldn't be happier. I LOVE Fall! Just not Winter so much :grumble: . Anyway, that change in weather made me REALLY enjoy my bed this morning so I didn't get a workout in today. But this is the first day I have missed since Sunday so I don't feel too terrible.

Cathy-I am glad I am not the only one who forgets things while I sleep :wink:

Kristin- CONGRATS! Here's hoping your nausea is tamed SOON

Clare-Your posts are quite entertaining, keep 'em coming

Em-Have a great trip? May I ask, what are you traveling to Poland for?

Amy-would love to see pics of your new love

Lula-Way to go!

I can't remember who mentioned it, but I agree, the Android app is a life saver for helping you track. LOVE the bar code scanner function!!

Ok, I am off to bed soon. Have a great day tomorrow ladies! Take care of yourselves!
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    hey everybody
    woah!! 3 posts in 3 days....whats happening!?? Felt pretty bad last night, saw a recent photo of myself at a friends party and I didnt look as good as I thought I did. Bit gutted!!! Decided to move my target as I don't think a further 9lbs is going to cut it. We;ll see but at the moment I'm not feeling as slim as I thought I was. I must have been fatter than I thought I was before!! haah!

ANyway..... todays plan......working from home again so have two reports left to write and then to email it all to myself at work. This afternoon I am going to work through a few files, then do another DVD. I didn't do Nell McAndrew yesterday, I did JM30DS Level 1 Day 3 and then the 8minute workout from Billy Blanks Tae Bo. So today I think I will do Nell, need some hard cardio today to make myself feel a bit better!!

I need to feel a bit better in prep for more wedding dress shopping this afternoon. If I go in there feeling bad I will be worse when I come out. GROAN! Tonight we are going to the local pub as my friends Mother In Law has just taken over the lease and is having a bit of a celebration. We can walk to the pub (about 20 minutes up and down hill as its in the next village - that sounds very english doesnt it??) so I'll have a wine and then walk back, I have a hair appointment tomorrow morning so can't be hungover. plus I am trying not to drink my calories.

ANyway thats me for today, must not let this negativity throw me off the plan!!!

ps - what does anyone know about Kettlebells?? worth getting one!?

CLare xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    just lost a long post. crap.

in short. have a great day ladies. i have a headache this morning. will repost it later.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    ok, let's try again....showered, dressed, and ready to leave to a 2 hour training for avon.
    WOW just got a call from DH he got a promotion (no more pay). he now has the title of assistant supervisor. he has never gotten a promotion. except in the navy.
    back to where i was....
    lula...how are the gym visits?
    amy...post pic of the new fur baby
    clair...you will find your dress don't stress over it.
    em...have a safe trip, see you in 2 weeks
    katie...my property manager wants me to get my real estate license back and work with him. i wanted to do just property management, he says to the real estate so i can sell if an owner needs to sell. he has his own company and over 50 properties to manage. he's a really nice guy. so i am leaning towards getting it back next year. finances will be much better for the cost of classes again and all the fees. the whole thing can run up to $2000. so i want that money in an account to just pay fees for a year and not have to worry about them for another year. getting excited again.

well, off to play on facebook for a bit. than off to meeting. have the grands for the weekend. off to yard sale and thrift shop hunt. my favorite things to do.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    training done. i have the grands for the weekend. we are going yard saling tomorrow and some thrift shops.

it's so cool outside. feels so good.

i am ready for a nap. didn't eat lunch nows it almost 3:30, late, will grab a snack. we are dinning at checkers for dinner. the girls have
    never been. tomorrow night will be home made pizza.
  • jdklove18
    Options
    Hi ladies! Sorry I have been a little MIA. This week was super crazy at work, then I was running around forever after work. I was really proud of myself the other day. I was at the mall and I was able to talk myself out of getting an Auntie Ann's pretzel, a calorie ridden drink at Starbucks, and stopping for fast food for dinner. I was really happy. I can't say that I didn't almost cave a couple of times and try to go back on my decision, but at least I was able to do it. Hopefully I can keep that up.

SIL's wedding is tomorrow. We were running errands all morning, and I have to leave for the rehearsal and dinner here in about 15 minutes. I just can't wait for all of this to be done. I did end up finding a dress. It's a cute one shoulder Tahari dress, in browns, tans, grays, and a corally-orange. I bought all taupe colored accessories and pearl jewelry. I hope that in the end it looks good, and I don't just look like a stuffed sausage in it. If I could find some way I'll post a picture for you all to see.

I hope that everyone has had a good day and has a great weekend. I'm not so sure that the best decisions will be made this weekend for me (lots of alcohol will be consumed I'm sure), but I hope that all of you ladies do fantastic!

Kristin - CONGRATULATION!! I'm sure you all are super excited. Hope the "sickness" goes away soon!

Chipper - CONGRATULATIONS to you and your husband on his promotion. Getting the title (even with no pay increase) is still a great thing. There are more good things to come for both of you!

Clair - I agree. You will find a dress. No, you will find THE dress. I understand how you feel about seeing yourself in pictures and not seeing what you think you should. We all have a somewhat warped perception of how we look. I'm sure you looked fabulous and beautiful in that picture. You need to try and think more in the positive!

Hope to check back in with all of you on Sunday sometime! :)
  • chipper15173
    Options
    quick good morning...

off to dress and get the girls ready and out to find some yard sales. so far doens't look good. don't know why, it's cool outside and a great day.
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone! I let this change in weather (feels like fall here in Central IA-and I LOVE it!!!) get to me over the past couple of days and slept in on Thursday and Friday so didn't work out. This morning, got up at 8 and got in my 30-day shred. I am part of a challenge group on here and should be on Day 5, but have only managed to fit it in to my normal exercise schedule twice. But, I am feeling SUPER good today!! Hope everyone is having a great day!

Oh, almost forgot, I did have a nice NSV this week, on Thursday, I managed to fit into a cute denim skirt that I am pretty sure I haven't worn in about a year!! And the last time I wore it, I probably shouldn't have b/c it was too tight! I wore it comfortably this week!!
  • Denziee
    Options
    So I got caught out last night and ended up in town for a night out with the girls.mistake.

Feeling rough today, didn't have any dinner, had lots of vodka and chicken and chips on the way home. Bad times.

Gotta do my cleaning job today and then off to the shops to get stuff to make my soup for the week. Am not going to spend all daY feeding my hangover with bad food!

Talk tomorrow when I'm feeling better!

Ps didn't go dress shopping on friday my friend bailed on me so I stayed home.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    If you don't have anything nice (or positive) to say, then don't say anything at all. That's where I am these days, which is why I haven't been posting. Weight is up, motivation is down. Oh yeah, and my mother is coming into town for 3 hours only this Friday (yes, I have SERIOUS mother issues). Hubby is going away for a business trip til Tuesday. Kids will be with ex. Too much alone time coming up. Going to clean out cupboards so hopefully I don't eat myself silly.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well. Keep up the great work and the encouragement. You guys are awesome.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    lula...i am sorry i hurt your feeling last week on my post. please forgive me. i hope you find peace with yourself as you deserve it. use your alone time to get you mind and body on the same wave length, and get a plan together. love you sixer sister. try to have a good week. enjoy the cooler weather. go for some walk. just a walk. than as you think you might feel like running or walking fast, do it, and feel good about it. stomp out your aggressions on the pavement. have a good one.
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Haha! I wondered if you might guess!! Thanks! We are SO excited!! Haven't been feeling too bad, so keeping my fingers crossed!!

I knew it too! You did go absent when you got preggo the first time. Congrats to your growing family!

Hope you are all doing well! Sorry I have had to be absent but I will join you all soon enough. Gotta get through some things and I WILL be back!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    lula...i am sorry i hurt your feeling last week on my post. please forgive me. i hope you find peace with yourself as you deserve it. use your alone time to get you mind and body on the same wave length, and get a plan together. love you sixer sister. try to have a good week. enjoy the cooler weather. go for some walk. just a walk. than as you think you might feel like running or walking fast, do it, and feel good about it. stomp out your aggressions on the pavement. have a good one.

Oh Cathy, my comments were totally not about YOU or anyone on here. They were my own rambling thoughts. I'm sorry it took me so long to check and that I came across badly. Another reason why I was avoiding posting. Be thankful you guys aren't the ones living with me. Gonna get this straight eventually :)
  • Denziee
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Lulu - Hope you are ok and are keeping strong. You sound pretty fed up at the moment and I hope you are looking after yourself, us Sixers are all here for you so rant all you like. xx

Chipper - How are you doing today? What have you got planneD?

I am back at work (still without a car but getting a lift with a friend) and have lots to do today to finish off the reports I did at home last week. I weighed this morning just as a tester before weigh in tomorrow and I hope to god its just water weight!!! HOOOOORRRIBLEEE!!! So that'll teach me for thinking I can have a Saturday night bender and it'll make no difference! Will clean and then do a workout when I get home this evening.

Happy Monday everyone

speak tomorrow xxx
  • jdklove18
    Options
    Morning ladies! I survived the wedding weekend, and the bride looked beautiful. Can't say it was pretty, but here's to hoping that this week is better. We had a great time. Got very little sleep, but in the end it was all worth it. Like you Clair, I stepped on the scale this morning just to see, and it was NOT pretty. I can't be too surprised, as I did NO exercising at all since Wednesday and I ate more than I should have. Just got to work harder this week to repair the damage. :)

Lulu - we are all here for you if you need anything. And I don't live very far away if you ever need to just get away from it all!

Cathy - how have things been going for you? I read all of the previous posts, but never got to check in with you.

Everyone else - how have things been going?

Here's to a great and motivated Monday to all of us! :)
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!! Thanks for the congrats...so excited!!

I am making some goals for me this week. I decided that I will set some goals each week. I'm falling into the lazy habit like I did last time and I don't want to!! SO...starting today things are changing!!

Goals for the week:
    Monday--Cardio/Strength-1st Trimester workout
    Tuesday--Yoga-1st Trimester workout
    Wednesday--Cardio/Strength-1st Tri
    Thursday--2 mile Jog (depends on weather)
    Friday--Yoga-1st Tri
    Saturday--Cardio/Strength-1st Tri
    Sunday--2 mile jog(depends in weather)

I will also try to walk on the days I'm not jogging. I need to start being better! When the weather is nice I HAVE to try and get outside and at least walk. Soon enough it will be too cold, so I need to take advantage of these nice days! I have the Lindsay Brin prenatal workouts...cardio/strength and yoga, one workout for each trimester. I want to stick with these throughout my pregnancy. I also have a treadmill so hope to use that in the winter months. Need to get myself back into a routine. And I'm going to try and workout as soon as I get home from work before my evening nausea kicks in! **Fingers crossed** Sometimes this gets tricky with Kadence (she sometimes wants my full attention), but she's usually pretty good playing in her room while I do a quick workout!

ANYways...hope you all have a great day!! I'll check back later!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    afternoon...

well, i have already cleaned house. mowed lawns, ran to walmart, ran to libary, half the laundry is done. i am tired. ready for a shower and just chill for the rest of the day. things are great with son gone. i know it sounds mean, food lasts. our pizza lasted two days, meat loaf lasted 3. this surprised us. cooking and buying for two is so much cheaper.

well, gotta finish up so i can start my new book. only 4 left of the series (james patterson) and than going onto janet evanovich's series.

later