Feeling like I need motivation today, thought I'd remind mys

Options
Had kind of a rough day today..coming on here and seeing the positive stories has cheered me up a little & reminded
me of how far I've really come, and to appreciate myself for working so damn hard. I hope you all take a moment to appreciate
yourself too <3

At my highest four years ago, 265 pounds..18 years old.

glasses.jpg
n11704621_30881010_1291.jpg
n1032210020_30001402_8641.jpg

aaaand now, 85 pounds lost..about 15/20 pounds to go:

DSC00010.jpg
DSC00045.jpg
MirrorImage.jpg

Replies

• JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Keep up the GREAT work. I joined because I wanted to get back to the weight that I was after my first pregnancy. (I have had 2 since) 30 more to go. You are an inspiration!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    you are GORGEOUS! Be proud of your loss :D
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    you are a hottie!!
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    DeanJM-go for it hun, you got this! I usually stick to increments of 10 pounds to keep my sanity. If you focus on just 10 at a time it helps to not feel so overwhelmed ya know? You've come to the right place either way!

& thank you guys!!
  • sunnyd52
    Options
    You look awesome ! Everytime you want to eat something you know you shouldn't just go look in a mirror......you're BEAUTIFUL :flowerforyou:
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Way to go!
  • knetterk
    Options
    omg!!!!! beautiful!@!!!!!!!!!
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    sunnyd: aww that was so sweet, thank YOU! That's exactly what I've been trying to do lately. For some reason my cravings have been insane..I know we all go through it but this week has just been the worst for me & I don't get it.
  • afkittie1218
    Options
    You look AMAZING! It's like your a different person!
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    well, you just motivated me!!! you look fabuous! :bigsmile:
  • happynmontana
    happynmontana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! I've looked at several before and after pics - but this one REALLY took me by surprise - I almost cried!
    You are a TRUE inspiration, and I love your signature. :smile: Thanks for the boost!
  • rhiannon1621
    rhiannon1621 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look absolutley amazing, gorgeous girl with a beautiful sexy figure... i love seeing these pics its so motivating! Congratulations!!!!
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You are such a beautiful young lady. Your face is so photogenic and you just look great! Keep up the good work. We are here for you!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous!!!
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    OMG GIRL U LOOK GOOD!!! You have come a long way and u should be proud. Walk around an say it loud and proud, "I LOOK HOT AND I FEEL CONFIDENT!"
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    Your pics have always motivated me! You look gorgeous!
  • narenn
    Options
    Well you just motivated me fyi. You look great! Be happy for how far you've come :)
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Hey, you've come a long way and you look fantastic!

We all have off days, I've been like that myself this week, but you just need to 'pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again' LOL

Love your pictures!
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FAB! Can't wait until I'm down 86! It's taking forever! Ugh! Go girl!
  • maipai21
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations! I am so inspired by your success! Go girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!