Leslie Sansone Fans .. Favorite Work-Outs

I LOVE Leslie! <3

I'm currently doing the Miracle Miles System with Band...Haven't been able to get past 3 ml YET! lol
I have so many of her dvd's, so if ya need some help/new ideas, just ask! ;)

I also love/recommend the HIIT Radio Remixes and HIIT Party Mixes....(I love ta dance!)

Walking Aerobics is so good for you and BURNS Calories/Fat!
It is also helpful to those with "limits." Like: Aging, Arthritis, Prone to Injuries, Recovering from Injuries, Have more Indoor Time due to Work/Other, You have a hard time Meeting People, Time Management Issues and so much more... ;)

Replies

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 5,166 Member
    I'm currently doing the 5 mega miles DVD and I am enjoying it!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    There are tons of walking videos on YouTube. I tend to.prefer her "boosted" walks that include faster pace or higher impact intervals.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,799 Member
    I do her Just Walk...walk to the hits Party songs featuring HIIT ... when the weather doesn't allow me to walk outside :)
  • HickGurl73
    HickGurl73 Posts: 31 Member
    Thanks for sharing! :)
    Omigosh, y'all gotta do/try the Leslie, Belly Blasting Walk ...(my dvd has 2 work outs) MAN, talk about BOOSTED!
    I can only do that when on track (w/fitness) for a couple of months! lol... It is NO JOKE! I will be trying it in a couple of weeks again! lol :D
  • Gardensoul57
    Gardensoul57 Posts: 17 Member
    I used Leslie’s workouts off and on for years. With winter approaching I plan on using again when I cannot ride my bike. Found out today there is a Walk at Home app with all videos and other workouts as well. There is a charge of $4.99 per month or $49 per year. I can use on iPad or tv. I signed up for the monthly plan and it has a seven day trial. This is just another tool in the toolbox for exercises.
  • HickGurl73
    HickGurl73 Posts: 31 Member
    Awesome! Great Job! :)