CURVES members!!!!

Options
Hey all,

I just became a member to Curves and I'm still not sure what to think about it! Is anyone else a member or have any success stories of being a member? Please I need all the encouragement I can get. Thanks ladies!

Replies

• juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I've worked at a Curves for over four years and we've had plenty of members lose over 50lbs. You can burn 150cals in a half hour work out, or you can burn up to 800. What you put into it is what you get out of it.
    Definitely don't expect Curves (or any exercise program at all) to work miracles if you're not eating right though.
  • Hirundo
    Hirundo Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I go to curves too, no big success i can directly link to it but i like the 30 minutes convenience and the staff here is very nice and pleasant !
  • etrnltrust
    Options
    I definitely changed the way I am eating and I go four days a week. I put alot into it and am getting on CurveSmart next week. I just don't want it to be so much of a social atmosphere than a work out atmosphere if you know what I mean. I'm hoping I start to like it. Did you see any difference when you were doing it?