New and Need Friends :)

Options
Hello Fitness Pals!!

I am new (Again) to myfitnesspal! I started a few months ago but "fell off the wagon" and went off my diet. Now I am ready to start back up and I need some fitnesspals to help keep me motivated and to help me along my long weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me! I need hints/tips/and tricks to losing weight. I am very excited to be here and I can not wait to meet all of you wonderful people!

-Jess

Replies

• skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm brand new to the board and planning on starting my journey tomorrow morning! I am definately in need of some great motivators! How does this 'friend' thing work?
  • shadowfx
    Options
    Hi Jessica, yes I'm new second time round as well. joined in February but a hell year has kept me unfocused. Back to stay the course this time.
    Monica
  • John020667
    Options
    add me if you want this site is great and every one is very supportive especially when you fall off the wagon
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm new too. Joined the site about a month ago but just today actually did my profile and started using the tools and I love it! Definitely think I'll stay on track and will do what I can to motivate you and others as well.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome.
    The support system we join on here is great. We are all in the same boat so why not paddle together?
    I have learned alot from following MFP and it has helped me a great deal. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm a week in and LOVING it so far....feel happy to add me, I started randomly clicking folks on the post but quickly got side tracked....

One great motivator besides loading up on MFP buddies, is joining a challenge group. I'm in one that starts Monday and I couldn't be more excited! :bigsmile:
  • colgosling
    colgosling Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me! Its great getting support from people going through the same journey you are. Good luck
  • lt1825
    Options
    This sounds just like me. I joined a while ago too but didn't take it anywhere. Now I'm getting serious and trying again starting tomorrow. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • yogabebe
    Options
    Welcome back! I love this site, it has helped me so much and all the support is amazing! Feel free to add me! :)
  • bobdawg65
    bobdawg65 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Jess, welcome back to the site. The best tip I have is what I just told 'skinniewannabe' -- "Do you have the myfitnesspal app for your phone? I've found that to be a big help -- I don't have to wait till I'm at home to remember what I ate and log it into my diary. The app also has a barcode scanner that makes logging the food you eat really quick and easy to do." It has seriously helped me, 'cuz I get bored with diaries that are hard or slow to use.
    Feel free to add me.
  • rcvinluan
    Options
    Hi everyone... i just discovered this site yesterday. boy i'm glad that it's free. this is what i need to remain focus in my journey to losing weight...