Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Tracker

Options
melanieclark777
melanieclark777 Posts: 53 Member

Tracker to be a signature

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,185 Member
    Options

What do you mean?

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    What do you mean?

Way way back, there was an option to set your weight loss progress tracker to be your signature. You can see remnants of that feature when you visit your profile on the website (not forums). You can still customize it, I think.

It looks something like this
    8cqo998au1oy.png

It appears to be broken. That's not the design I had for my tracker.
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 29,241 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the explanation @amusedmonkey!

I saw this item before, but had no clue what it was about, having never known of the feature in the past.

Thanks @frankwbrown for asking the question.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,185 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up, @s1im62, and thanks for the explanation @amusedmonkey!
    I know that as the Ticker. Here's mine:
    81722298.png

Mine didn't work at one time, but I saw where someone said you had to check the box Make Badges & Tickers Public. So I checked the box, and then it worked.

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I tried to personalize it, and yes, it's broken. You can't use your own image. I chuckled when I read
    To add your ticker to your blog, MySpace page, etc., just copy and paste the appropriate code below.
    It dates it.
This discussion has been closed.