plant-based whole foods no oil

Options
Hello!

I'm really excited to introduce myself. I just got done with a workout, and I feel awesome. If anyone else is plant-based whole foods, feel free to follow me. I'd love the extra motivation to continue this healthy lifestyle.

Replies

• suzielarose
    suzielarose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm adding you lol, I am plant based vegan and a celiac, I am currently doing p90x doubles
  • lynyskiny
    lynyskiny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you both - looking for recipes :)
  • Mazirene
    Mazirene Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Vegan with open diary. Mostly no oil. Feel free to add.
  • Anacortes56
    Anacortes56 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is there room for one more? I'm new to all this and just started about a month ago per Advice RN (I'm got HBP). Thanks!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I eat mostly WFPBNO and would love more friends with similar interests.
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I’ve been on mfp for a long time. On and off of the train to a better me. About 6 months ago I joined Noom, it was great and just like most things on my life… they kinda fizzle out. It seems to me it becomes a chore. I’m here in this forum looking for “in the same boat” type of friends that along the same eating habits as mine. Anything this has just a research curve so far, the past couple of days I’ve been slowly trying to get myself read for doing slight changes to my Noom diet to transition to WFPB maybe No oil, but I’m going to try like mad to really make this a thing that gets me to the best me!
    I had lab work done recently and thought I was doing okay-
    My LDL (bad cholesterol) was up along with my HgbA1c (not diabetic numbers YET) so I’m trying to get my ducks in a row because I’m not getting any younger and things start to happen with our bodies as we age, just trying to help my future self now.
    Now my HDL (good choleterol) and Triglycerides were in good numbers (on the higher side of the good end) but want to know that I’m doing the best I can.
    I have been doing lots of research, Pintresting for WFPB recipes so o don’t get board or feel like I need to reach for anything processed.

Please feel to add me, I really do try to keep my friends motivated and now that I’m back it should be good.
    I’m not entirely sure how to add friends with the new change so please add me :smile:

Fun Fact I learned: molasses and date syrup are the only two sugar types that have any nutritional value… and date syrup is low on the gycimic index for diabetics with a gycymic 47+\-. Also date syrup is super easy to make… check it out
    Just thought I’d share.