Im a Newbie!!! AGAIN!!!

Options
So every time i try to get back on the wagon i always end up trailing off pretty quickly which is very unfortunate..i havent been gaining but i havent been losing either it is very frustrating. I will start fine for like a day only and then end up overeating and going over my calorie goal...so here i am again on mfp trying to stop the cycle!! We are going to have an empty room in our house in a couple of weeks so i am going to make it our excercise room. I used to always play wiifit every morning and night, it helped me out alot to keep an eye on my weight and to keep me excercising instead of eating..i am also going to try to get an eliptical and or treadmill to put in there and DDR i want it to be a good assortment of equipment. hope this time it sticks! i am going to tell my boyfriend my goals and have his support behind me so i will be less likely to go back to eating whatever i see!! wish me luck!

Replies

• Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you dear, and welcome (back?)! :) MFP has THE best community for weight loss I have EVER seen, and in general a LOT of awesome people. Feel free to add me as a friend - I'll have your back! :flowerforyou:
  • midnightbirch
    midnightbirch Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Failure is when you give up, completely so you are not a a failure!