Hello I'm new. I Downloaded the app from the itunes store an

Options
Hey everyone,

My name is Jessica Allen. I am 19 years old turning 20 in Jan. I am happily married as well. Our anniversary is just around the corner on Oct. 16! I am very excited. I know I have gained some pounds since I said "I do" but I would have never guessed as much as I have. I have been on a low calorie diet for almost two weeks. Yay! I am very eager to meet new friends to give and receive support along our weight loss journey!

Replies

• freeflyingg
    freeflyingg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    love the app, it's awesome! :) welcome
  • heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options
    The app is awesome! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary :)
  • bobdawg65
    bobdawg65 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site/family, Jessica! I got the app to try to keep up with my wife's weight loss and have been really impressed with it, especially the ability to scan the barcode of anything I've eaten to add it to my food diary -- SO much quicker than searching the food db! Good luck on your weight loss journey. Congrats on tackling the diet and exercise aspect of your life! Congrats also for your upcoming anniversary!!
  • Jessicaallen48
    Options
    What!? You can scan stuff with it too? I guess that shows you just how NEW I really am! I can't wait to start adding all of my info into the app and site. :happy:
  • amny
    amny Posts: 30
    Options
    HEllo! :)
    The app makes it so much easier to log everything I eat! Love it! :)
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,307
    Options
    A big hello......

I love the app......it's great for when I'm out and about..................