new and needs friends :-)

Options
After dieting on my own for years and never getting anywhere IV decided to try something different and would like to talk to people in the same situation, i am 29 I have 5 children and work nights so find it hard to eat the right things and get the right exercise, thanks x

Replies

• SwoleBro
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :smile:

Feel free to add me I'd love to be your friend! :flowerforyou:
  • Jessicaallen48
    Options
    Sounds like you have your hands full. Stay strong. I am not in the same situation as you but I will be here for support anytime you need it. :flowerforyou:
  • mummycharh
    Options
  • Helinah26
    Options
    Welcome!:D Your gonna love it on here! Feel free to add me. :)
  • rich39
    rich39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone My name is Rich and i am a ACSM Personal Trainer and the Director of the Stuttgart Germany Army Wellness Center. I have been working with wellness and fitness for the last 7 years. I wanted to let you know if you have any questions concerning the weight loss or management area I am here for you. I try to log my activity here and calories every other day. I wish you all good luck and diet's don't work... Exercise and good nutrition is the key!!!:happy:
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is frankie and I am fairly new to the site myself. Welcome to MFP and you will find loads of support and encouragement on this site. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other :)
  • destinysativatank
    Options
    I work night shifts too :) Feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey!
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Like you, I have kids and work a 12 hour nocturnal shift which makes it hard to have a good routine as far as diet and sleep go. I have been over weight for about 13 years now. I have done lots of things to try to get my figure back. Martial arts, weight lifting, etc. Nothing really helps without the proper diet. So I am on here to count my calories and see where that takes me. Feel free to add me 'cause I think we can support one another!
  • EmmaShorter
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Hope it helps you out. Please feel free to add me for some extra support!
  • heyfatty145
    Options
    new too - day two - food diary is great for keeping you focussed !! :)