Always looking for new friends :)

Options
Hey everyone ! I have great motivating friends on here , but am always looking for more wink wink.
My goals are to increase my exercise and lose ten pounds :)

Replies

• Mark_Thompson_833
    Mark_Thompson_833 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just jumped back on mfp to lose weight again. 3rd time around 🙂 but always get results. Add me if you like. I cant remember how to add friends 😆
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm around pretty much daily. Feel free to add me!
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I am pretty active on MFP. Working on keeping my activity consistent and 42 more lbs to lose.
  • jennlbrice
    jennlbrice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hudsonsma wrote: »
    Hey everyone ! I have great motivating friends on here , but am always looking for more wink wink.
    My goals are to increase my exercise and lose ten pounds :)

Could always use the moral support. I am new at participating and need to lose way more than that.
  • RCowl85
    RCowl85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! Id love to connect, but I have no idea how to! haha... Feel free to add me and I will support the best I can!
    Good Luck!
  • pjodka7532
    pjodka7532 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in accountability......., tend to do well for a few days, then not so much. Walking most days, started resistance training, goal for increased fitness as well as to lose 15 lbs or so.....
  • LauraPerroniGtr
    LauraPerroniGtr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a fairly new user but I would love to be friends with more people, I feel a lot more motivated when there are others working on something I'm working on, and we can help each other stay on track :D
  • jennekelley
    jennekelley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to make some new friends on here as well but I can't figure out how to add folks! Any tips/instructions?
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to make some new friends on here as well but I can't figure out how to add folks! Any tips/instructions?

They haven't gotten that fixed yet. If you click on the + sign on the friends tab there's a way to add friends by typing in their email or username.
  • jelbel14
    jelbel14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am not new to MFP but new to this group. Trying to of course lose 30+ lbs but most importantly to change my mindset to healthy living so this is a part of me and not just a temporary thing. This is starting to depress me and I am usually a "Happy-Go-Lucky" person. So I am on board with getting active too!
  • Helkaahaien87
    Helkaahaien87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hiya and me too! I have been on MFP for a long time but honestly hardly post (could never keep up with message boards), mainly stick to my page and sometimes read the top post thingies. I'm all for new friends but people to help keep me accountable! I actually hit my goal weight last year and then gained 30-35lbs so trying to get back into things (guess it could have been worse and gained it all back ^.-). Anyone feel free to add me, I'm all for supporting each other!
  • saz605
    saz605 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i'm new here this is my second day, i would love to have more friends but dont know how to add! please feel free to add me! :) hoping to lose 28 lb.
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 1, ready to make this happen.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!