Clean Eating

Options
GameOver
GameOver Posts: 90 Member
:huh: Where can I find out more about this? Books, threads, your own knowledge...What is it and is it hard? Is it a lot better than just counting calories or "watching what I eat". Thanks!

Replies

• GameOver
    Options
    :huh: Where can I find out more about this? Books, threads, your own knowledge...What is it and is it hard? Is it a lot better than just counting calories or "watching what I eat". Thanks!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    There is a clean eating thread. They list their meals. You can pop in and ask them about books.:flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/43197-clean-eating-club-march-2009
  • clairegl
    clairegl Posts: 82
    Options
    That link is good also that's pretty much Jillian Michaels diet too. I was skimming through her new book at Target and she talk s about that a lot, so I didn't buy it - not ready to go there yet, but another lady is Jillian McKeith, she has a lot of books on the subject. Just go to your local bookstore or library and check 'em out.
    Good luck.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I used to think it was hard at first but now, the benefits are worth the effort....its basically keeping it simple,,,avoid junk....some just have issues with what is junk and what isn't...start slowly and if it works then increase...google clean eating..tons of stuff on the web

good luck
  • GameOver
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :happy: