Guess who ran a marathon last year..then dropped it all :(

Options
Moving away, new career and new life made me forgetful of taking care of me :( At 29 with 4 kids (the baby was 1 year old) I was a healthy fit 160 lbs...now Im tipping the scales at 187 12 months later :( Found myfitnessplan a week ago and I am hooked!! Ready to get back to me!! Wish me luck!:wink:

Replies

• vwfrog
    vwfrog Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    welcome. :)
  • loverachel18
    Options
    Good luck! feel free to add me!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    goodluck, you can do it.
    add me :)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is AMAZING!
  • mailroommary
    Options
    Welcome and good for you! This is a great site for motivation and inspiration. You'll be back in tip-top shape in no time!
    ~Mary
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You've taken the first and most important step - committing to change. All the rest is just the past, and, trust me, self attack won't get you anywhere. Now you've got us, and we'll keep you motivated and engaged. Glad you're here!! (Feel free to add me if you like)
  • sponky911
    Options
    I have not posted anything yet. I joined MFP a week and half ago and I love this site so much. I think I am getting addicted to this site. Every chance I get I am reading posts to keep myself motivated and it is working.

I am new too and need more friends. Please add me.
  • mossygirl81
    mossygirl81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YEAAHH!! Thanks you all!! This is great, I feel like I have a support group already...let the lbs disappear :wink:
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing, walked a half marathon last year and then just stopped! Piled it back on! But I'm hoping to do it again and better my time next year!
  • CPBOYD
    Options
    welcome and good luck add me if you want im personal circumstances a silmilar to yours and im 28
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've heard about this site so decided to try it out.. i've got a long way to go to reach my goal.. but I hope I can stick through it!! and get where I want to be and most importantly - stay there!!

Good Luck to everyone trying to get healthy/ lose weight.. it's not easy but we should try our best to make it work! and dont give up! xx