Hello to all!!!

weevrr0
weevrr0 Posts: 6
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I've never actually posted on one of these before. So here goes nothing. I have been working on loosing weight for years. You know the yo yo effect. Well now I am serious. I have been working out 3 days a week at a center called HIT (High Intesity Tranning). It's a one on one programe and it kicks butt. All of the men and women who train me are young and in shape, and I don't mean round. So I decided if I were really going to do it I would actually have to eat the right amount as well. I was never very good at keeping trac of what I eat,I always just said well Im only haveing this and only haveing that. So for the last few days I have been keeping track on paper and was doing prety good staying within my measely 1100 Cal per day. Well I came accross this super web site and I'm loving it already. Simply put in the food you eat and it calculates caleries for me. WOW :love: I Love it.

I am really looking forward to loosing weight. getting in shape, feeling and looking better.

So good luck to all of you out there I hope you all reach your goals as I work to reach mine.

Replies

• I've never actually posted on one of these before. So here goes nothing. I have been working on loosing weight for years. You know the yo yo effect. Well now I am serious. I have been working out 3 days a week at a center called HIT (High Intesity Tranning). It's a one on one programe and it kicks butt. All of the men and women who train me are young and in shape, and I don't mean round. So I decided if I were really going to do it I would actually have to eat the right amount as well. I was never very good at keeping trac of what I eat,I always just said well Im only haveing this and only haveing that. So for the last few days I have been keeping track on paper and was doing prety good staying within my measely 1100 Cal per day. Well I came accross this super web site and I'm loving it already. Simply put in the food you eat and it calculates caleries for me. WOW :love: I Love it.

I am really looking forward to loosing weight. getting in shape, feeling and looking better.

So good luck to all of you out there I hope you all reach your goals as I work to reach mine.
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Welcome and I look forward to reading more from and about you!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    You made the right steps so far and I hope that the site calculates that you should be taking in more than 1100 calories a day. Good Luck.
  • Well thank you for the vote of confedence that I might get more than 1100 Cal. But low and behlod It is that bad. LOL I actually get 1200. heheheh But that will have to do for now. Who knows maybe soon I will get more. but for now I need to do what this site and others in the know, know in order to make any progress at all. Looking forward to loosing lots.

Sherry
This discussion has been closed.