Recently joined

Options
Hi all. From Leicestershire,UK. Decided I need to do something about losing weight and not just talk about it. Want to be feeling good at 30! Feel free to friend me. Find losing weight so hard at times......needing encouragement !

Replies

• PBJunkie
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the family. Simply give a shout out if you need any help or advice.

Looking forward seeing you in the forums.
  • inshape4good
    Options
    Hi, I also just joined. I was using another free resource on the internet but found the myfitnesspal iphone app so fantastic that I am now switching to this. I started trying to lose weight in March this year and I've lost 30kg so far but still have lots to loose (that 30kg was just my pregnacy and after weight gain!). I am a firm believer in support groups when it comes to losing weight and so I hope to find and give a lot of support in this group. Together we can do it!
  • missjessica83
    Options
    Im new too (and a uk'er) feel free to add me i'll help wherever i can good luck :)
  • lenny1976
    lenny1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is a great site. You will get loads of support from the members here.
    I'm also from the U.k. Add me as a friend if you like.
    Good luck x
  • Charrah
    Options
    Hi, I am a fellow UKer too! You have come to the right place, MFP is a great support system and nutritional tracker.

Good luck and see you around MFP.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
    xx
  • Sharonsimon
    Sharonsimon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hi youve made the first step feel free to add me as a friend to keep you motiveted and to give you encouragement im in uk too
  • Ninitonkers
    Ninitonkers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi All, Im from the UK and finding a real boost from using MFP. Please feel free to add me and we can encourage each other. I tend to need the "Boots to *kitten*" approach as I have no willpower! :) x