Just getting (re)started but I'm down 25 lbs and almost 6 inches all over in 2 mos!
erinlisahall Posts: 16 Member
Just beginning to see it, but I keep reminding myself to notice. So much change so fast when u just track and move.
That looks like way more than 25lbs!! Fantastic!!4
Keep it up!
I recently stumbled across a site that's very informative and inspirational. I've been following the given methods and they do really work. If anyone is interested you can find the site here: https://sites.google.com/view/lose-weight-fassst/home-3
I agree with the poster up thread--that looks like way more than 25lbs! Congratulations!1
Way to go!
Awesome job, Congrats 👏1
Congratulations! Looking great! Keep up the good work!1
I'm VERY IMPRESSED with your weight loss. I'm starting my journey this week. I think you're a great inspiration. Thanks for sharing.1
WOW! Did you really loose 25 lbs? I lost 49 in 7 months (from 226 to 177) and is noticeable but nothing like you. Great job! Keep it up.1
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.2K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 316 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 567 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions