Build My Routine

Options
DoriJeanX
DoriJeanX Posts: 7 Member
edited November 2021 in Fitness and Exercise
I inputed my own workout routines for each day. My problem is there doesn't seem to be any options to log in actual numbers except for being able to edit the time it takes/took to do the exercises. I can't change the estimates calories to the actual ones I've burned so I can keep track of those numbers in my routine portal. Should I be able to change that number? It should be an option.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,985 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hm. I can change the numbers in both the minutes and the calories burned boxes on the web version ...just highlight and change it. It will go back to the initial input the next time, but just change it again.
  • DoriJeanX
    Options
    Oh okay, I'm using the app version so maybe that's why it isn't letting me. Thank you.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,267 Member
    Options
    DoriJeanX wrote: »
    Oh okay, I'm using the app version so maybe that's why it isn't letting me. Thank you.

So, how are you creating this routine? Is it in the "Workout Routines" section of the app? That feature is relatively new, probably not so many people here are familiar with using it. (I'm for sure not - never used it.)

I think the answer above is about the regular exercise database, not the Workout Routines. When one adds an exercise to one's daily diary that way, one can override the total calories by typing in a different value - same on web or phone app.

I don't know how it works, if it's Workout Routines . . . hoping maybe if that's the part you're asking about, someone familiar with it will answer, rather than your just getting confused answers from those of us unfamiliar with the details.

If you can't get an answer from the Help documentation, you could send a support question within the Help function about whether you can override the default calories for your Workout Routine. The MFP staff doesn't routinely monitor all questions in the Community - the Community is for regular users to talk to each other, mostly.
  • DoriJeanX
    Options
    #AnnPT77, yes I'm making my own routines in the Workout Routines section. But I will look in the Help Documents to see if there's any answer there. Thank you 😁.