Newbie with a basic question

Options
Hi, I'm new. Been doing it for about 9 months, with some off and on, down from 185 to 177 to 169 at lowest, now back to 170. My question is, how do I share info with a friend? Can't figure it out. Also, am I the only guy on the site? (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Replies

• mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Nope I'm a guy :D

What do you mean share info with a friend?
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    There are LOADS of guys on the site to keep us girls amused :wink:

when you say share, do you mean your food diary?
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    def not the only guy! there are way too many hot women on here for guys not to wander in! I've been here around 3 months or so.
  • coryrarick
    coryrarick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy, last time I checked... To share: from HOME - SETTINGS - PROFILE PRIVACY SETTINGS
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi, there's not many of us guys, but we're here somewhere.

You can email info to a friend via MY HOME / Mail, but it's only within MFP, you can't send emails to the outside world. I use it to email myself useful stuff I might find on the boards and want to remember.

If you want you share your food and exercise diary you can do this via MY HOME / Settings / Diary Sharing. To share it with all your friends, tick Friends Only, to share with one friend or selected friends, tick Locked with a key, add a key and tell your friends what the key is.
  • columbus27
    columbus27 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy trying to make the weight go away
  • SecondLife
    SecondLife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Peter: This ought to do the trick, thanks. I only have one Friend so no need for a password. Later, SL