Super Hero

Options

If you could be any super hero ... already thought of or out of your own imagination ... who would you pick and what super hero power would you have? Please explain why you picked that super hero and power.

Replies

• melanieclark777
    melanieclark777 Posts: 53 Member
    Options

I would pick Wonder Woman so that my super power would be the rope of truth.

I would be able to read people's minds and what their truth is regarding any question I ask them. Truth sets us free from all things! In my opinion, we need truth in our lives to be true to ourselves and others!

Peace

Melanie

• bellababy9031
    bellababy9031 Posts: 287 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

I want to be the Silver Surfer, so I could go naked and ride a surfboard all the time.

And I would have a Radd name. (If you get this, I am impressed).

• Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options

I get this, Norrin, though now I just feel like a super nerd

…but why not roll with it, I’d just be a super nerd. The ability to do math quickly in my head, argue “facts” about fictional universes online and lack just enough social awareness to live a life of happiness cause what other people thought of me wouldn’t even register. That’s my power set and I’m sticking to it.

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

I’ve always liked shapeshifting so that’s my superpower and my name can be

✨“shapeshifter” ✨

• bellababy9031
    Options

You get super radd nerd points for that one.

Truly, I am impressed....unless google was involved.

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,321 Member
    Options

Meh..

I want to be super villain..😏

• bellababy9031
    Options

You are a villan like I am a monk.

C'mon man, use your powers for good. Walk TOWARDS the light....

• Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options

Google? Ya know, it takes a lot to offend me, but...coughcough

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options

I already have a super power....invisibility.

Someone rear ended me at a stop sign and literally said they didn't see me there.

And way too many cars turn at intersections when I'm right in the middle.

• bellababy9031
    Options
    This has been a highly underrated thread. C'mon guys and gals....lets hear it.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,321 Member
    Options
    This has been a highly underrated thread. C'mon guys and gals....lets hear it.

🤫 We're in disguise 🥸
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,472 Member
    Options
    The temptation is there to want to be uber-powerful like Superman or nigh-indestructible like Wolverine, but I would likely be Professor Xavier. Never have an argument due to not understanding what the other person is saying; have an idea in advance if what you're about to say will be well-received or not; never have to pay another phone bill again as you can reach out and say "hi" to anybody on the planet. Tactically, you can coordinate your team's actions during a fight, recode the hostile intentions of anybody coming to get you, make sure the entire church choir sings on-key and on-time, and convince the IRS agent that you've already paid your taxes.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have the Superman power of flying. I know, I'm old school and unimaginative. But darn, air travel is going through the roof and I hate airports, they confuse the devil out of me. So Give me flying, then I can go travel.
  • more_oomph
    more_oomph Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I want to be a super gyro so I can slice up my enemies and put them in a warm pita
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Shazam
  • bellababy9031
    Options
    Shazam

@BillyBatson, is that you?
  • melanieclark777
    melanieclark777 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It's not google ... It's me

I love the posts!

I have been so busy and have not checked this thread lately. Sorry about that. Keep them coming!!

I'm loving this!

Peace,
    Melanie
  • capamericaag
    capamericaag Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Has to be captain Steve Rodgers America . He's just class act and plus is worthy of morjnior
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,398 Member
    Options
    One-above-all

I am the One Above All. I see through many eyes. I build with many hands. They are themselves, but they are also me. I am all-powerful. My only weapon is love. The mystery intrigues me.

Strongest being in the Multiverse. It is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient

It's fundamental nature is to be the ultimate good. Therefore, it cannot harm or destroy things directly
    (because even with powers, i still wouldn't want to kill anyone)