Starting over with ChaLEAN Extreme- embarrassed to post "bef

Options
The title pretty much says it all. I had someone help me take my before shots...I didn't think I looked all that bad, but when I actually saw the pictures I wanted to cry. I look so big and frumpy, not at all like I feel. Maybe I'll wait to post my "before" shots until I'm done with the program, that way I can see how far I've come.

Replies

• focus2bfit
    Options
    That is a great program! You can get to that AFTER pic! =)
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Save those shots. They'll be a source of pride when you're a skinny minnie!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    You should never just post your before shots..
    Because then its almost like ur saying.. this is who i am..
    Whereas if u post before and after shots, its like saying this is who i was, and see how iv changed, and because of this, i can change more..
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I think its okay not to post them at all. They are for you. You don't have to show them to the world.

But when you get some great AFTER pictures, you may want to show them side by side so we can all be proud of how great you have done :) but don't worry about that right now :)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I feel the same about my photo's. I put my profile pic up to remind me that in that dress I FELT 30LBS lighter than I look. Sometimes it isn't about how you look but about how you FEEL. I felt fantastic while I was out and I had a wicked night, but when I saw the picture I wasn't happy. But why let a picture detract from a wonderful time. :happy:
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire this week! Yes, I would save those shots for now and it will be great to see the after shots.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    It was a couples photo shoot that started me off! I always knew I was overweight but wow I had no idea it was that bad! On the positive side use it to your advantage keep your photo's to remind yourself how you looked and how you felt when you seen it, also its great to see how far you have came from a before and after photo! Good Luck!
  • kimthomasandaimee
    Options
    I'd print those before pics out BIG and stick em all over the kitchen. Motivation ^_^
  • ZenDD
    Options
    I know how you feel. My son snapped a pic of me about a month ago and I could have cried for days. I agree with the previous posts though. Even if you don't post them, think about how wonderful it will be to look back on them to see just how far you've come. Best of luck on your journey :)
  • SpaceMarkus
    Options
    This is my 2nd time through CLX. Post those pics on your fridge. Make them the wallpaper on your phone. They are your motivation. You want to get rid of that person and the only way you're doing to do it is with sweat and clean eating.

Friend me if I can help you at all. :)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    The title pretty much says it all. I had someone help me take my before shots...I didn't think I looked all that bad, but when I actually saw the pictures I wanted to cry. I look so big and frumpy, not at all like I feel. Maybe I'll wait to post my "before" shots until I'm done with the program, that way I can see how far I've come.

Yes, wait until you get your after pic, that way instead of feeling down about yourself today you can be proud of the progress you've made then!
  • ChirishGirl
    Options
    Definitely save 'em! :) I never saw much movement on the scale with ChaLean Extreme first time around - but boy can I tell a difference in pictures. They kinda helped me not lose faith and hope when I could compare as I went.

Good Luck! You can do it!
  • Relicgoddess
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed If you want i'll post my photos, and you can see that you're no worse off than me