Hello All

Options
I'm new - 2 days in - inspired and motivated by this website . I've had the app on my iphone for ages and cannot believe I've not used it before - brilliant - need to add some friends on here to share my news with now - have been spreading the word - :)

Replies

• ams21144
    ams21144 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome!

I'm new myself and couldn't agree with you more; we need people to help us through this. So feel free to add me as friend; I certainly could use you as well.

Anna
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Remember to log in everyday even when you're bad :smile: It will keep you honest and encourage you to make better choices! You can add me if you'd like I'm a great cheerleader, I just can't fit into the uniform yet :laugh:
  • heyfatty145
    Options
    Thank you Ann & Cat - have added you both :):smile:
  • NJC67
    Options
    Hi

I think the site is great I have lost 6lbs in 3 weeks and it's a great feeling to fell your clothes getting that bit looser. I record every day even when I'm, the site is quite addictive.
  • BendySpartan
    BendySpartan Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I just started this week and its fab! Even though my hubby keeps bringing chocolate in the house........
    Good luck to you all, feel free to add me I need all the help I can get!
  • Janny2712
    Options
    Hi all, i am happy for you to add me, looks we have all started around the same time. I t would be good to cheer each other on:bigsmile:
  • heyfatty145
    Options
    very addictive like facebook but better ! :)
  • heyfatty145
    Options
    Thanks All - I have sent you all requests - look forward to supporting each other :)
  • FrancescaGina
    Options
    im new ! and i have no idea how to start ! plus how do yu find yur friend requests ?
  • heyfatty145
    Options
    Friends requests pop up as an alert if you cleck on the 'my home ' tab
  • chedderman
    Options
    Add me as a friend the more support the better I say:yawn:
  • pixardad
    pixardad Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You sound ready to go and that's great. My first bit advice to you is to change your username. It's just beating you down and keeping you focused on the wrong thing. Who are you on the inside? Let that guide you to a user name you can be proud of!

Feel free to add me.

--PixarDad