Looking for a motivation buddy,...

Options
:wink:
Hello, my name is Tabatha and I have just started my endeavor to loose weight and would love a motivational buddy...any taker's. I live in Natchitoches Louisiana....anyone from Natchitoches?

Replies

• ladysandy
    Options
    HI I'm from Canada and would love to be your friend !
  • momma_kathleen
    Options
    Me too ladies! my two friends, one of whom TOLD me about MFP never post anything or check in! =(
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in San Antonio now, but lived in Natchitoches for about 13 years or so. Would love another friend, sending a request.
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends to motivate and motivate me.... everyone add me. :)
  • lace0211
    lace0211 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would love you be your buddy:) Add me!
  • Butterfly3081
    Butterfly3081 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm on here every day logging my food and exercise as well as doing my best to give encouragement to my friends in whatever capactiy they may need!
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm new as of 5 days ago! The support on here is amazing, from all over the place, although I'm in Virginia Beach!! Add me! :)
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada but could use more motivational friends!!! Feel free to add me!!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Anyone here - feel free to add me!!!
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'd really like a few more buddies too, though I'm all the away across the pond from you all in chilly England. Been on MFP almost 2 weeks now, think it works better when everyone is encouraging each other. Add me and I'll send some requests too. ;)
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone) seriously it is nice to have people who will motivate u but also encourage other people to keep going until they reach their goal so good luck!!!!!!

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm in AZ but add me add me, I like buddies!!!!!

Ok, I'm sorry, all this weight loss is giving me LOADS of energy! I am a 40 y/o now that acts like a 35 year old... Just wait until I'm out of the 200 lbs range... I'm gonna act like a 30 y/o.... and Beware the me at 150 lbs.... I'll be acting like a 25 y/o... woohooooo! WE CAN DO THIS!!!! We have found the fountain of youth!!!!!
  • Jessicab4e
    Jessicab4e Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm new to!! I would love some new buddies and some motivational support!! I live in Northwest Indiana.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am nowhere near where you live but I am open to friend from all walks off life. So add me if you want someone to go through this journey with.
  • anglin66
    Options
    Hi I am from British Columbia, Canada. I joined on monday this week. Love to have more friends on here. Let me tell you the people i have met so far are awesome! great group with encourangement and great support! you will love it!
    you may add me as a friend:happy:
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Hello! Please feel free to add me - that goes for anyone that needs some motivation. The only catch is that you need to give me a push when needed too. The people on MFP are great - super supportive always! :happy:
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site since March but would be happy to be anyone's buddy...I sent a few friend requests out to some of you but am supposed to be working :laugh:
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies! I have been logging my food and excersise for a few months now. I still have tons of motivation and very excited about the healthy lifestyle that I chosen. The weight is not falling off as fast as I would like it to but you know what they say if you lose weight at a slow pace it will be easier to keep off.
    right now I am really trying to eat as CLEAN as possible, I am on week 15 of theTURBO FIRE program and I also join the monthly challenges on this site (Which I highly recommend all the workouts I am currently doing).

I would love to help keep you all motivated, I love this site cause we are all here for the same reason. We are all human and will fall but it sure is nice to know that there is a group of people to help pick you back up.
    Good Luck to all of you...
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • Lisarr0804
    Lisarr0804 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Tabatha and welcome. I'm also a newbie to MFP. I have a friend who lives in Ponchatoula, LA. Not sure if that's close or not. I'd like to be a motivational buddy.