How do I get my weight loss ticker to show up on my profile?

Options
The instructions on which code I should use and where to put it are not particularly clear. Could someone give me a step-by-step guide on how to do it? Thanks

Replies

• Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    once you make the ticker just how you like it, copy the code on the left side (it says for signatures) then go to community, and click signature, then paste it in there, save changes and it should be on your signature now. :-)
  • lorika1977
    lorika1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU! I have been trying to figure this one out for quite some time now ...
    Now, if you have an account with tickerfactory, how do you add that tracker to your signature???
  • Thank you!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU! I have been trying to figure this one out for quite some time now ...
    Now, if you have an account with tickerfactory, how do you add that tracker to your signature???

Pretty much same way. Once you've finished the design it should show a code. You copy the one for message boards (bbcode) and paste in signature page and save. If you have more than one thing going on in your signature like I do (3 things) you may need to delete any spaces between the different codes because it only allows 10 lines in signature. Please let me know if you have trouble - I'm not the best at giving instructions.