Hi, need like-minded buddies who...

Options
...aren't afraid of giving/receiving a bit of tough love...no not that kind! Oh, and a sense of humour would be lovely - I find they are essential in times of down-heartedness, or even if you feel you need a friend like me - who isn't afraid to call you out for not being online for days and who'll try to cheer you up when you're down, then add me >.< mwa!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    that would be me! I've gotten heck for it from other MFP'ers, but dont care, cuz its what got me where I am.
  • garangirl
    Options
    Totally down with that, sent a friend request!
  • hsquared87
    Options
    Sounds good to me everyone needs a kick in the preverbal pants everyonce in a while just as much as they need a pick me up.
  • blueeyedangelar
    blueeyedangelar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    thats me! :)
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Done! Feel free to *fuss* at me when necessary ...I'll take any kind of motivation I can get.
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Me too! Sending you a friend request.
  • Why thank you kindly people. Now get back to the gym! Nah, I'm not that bad...promise.
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Don't hold back on the criticism! I'll really only dish it out if I know you though.
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. :) Happy Friday, everyone!
  • @cdstadt - dish away :)
  • drcain
    drcain Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some "friends" that are willing to critique me and hold me accountable for my actions. I'm kind of sick of the "that's ok...today's a new day!" approach.
    Maybe it is time for some "friend" housekeeping....