Hi !!!

Options
I just signed up today. I hope this works , I have tried so much to lose weight.

Replies

• jrowens3102
    jrowens3102 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! I've been using this app for a few years now. I fell "off the wagon" last November and didn't notice many changes. But in April, I started a new job and stopped food/meal tracking. I gained a *bunch* of weight for my frame. I know I can get back into shape using the app, daily, again. Hang in there and happy to support you!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    As with anything, it works if you DO the work.

I've lost over 230 pounds since 2014 (though I did take a break and maintain my weight for several years until the beginning of this year before starting back up to work on losing the rest). This year, I've lost 50 of that 230. I have about 30 to go now. I am on a maintenance break for the rest of the year, now.

But... MFP didnt do the work. It is a TOOL for ME to do the work I need to do. Just as my food scale is a tool, and my running shoes, and my gym memberships.

I still have to do the work. Everything I do every day... is my lifestyle now. And that lifestyle, and the tools I use, result in weight loss, when I eat in a deficit. And it will for you, as well. IF you put in that work.
  • Kate515285
    Kate515285 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    As with anything, it works if you DO the work.

I've lost over 230 pounds since 2014 (though I did take a break and maintain my weight for several years until the beginning of this year before starting back up to work on losing the rest). This year, I've lost 50 of that 230. I have about 30 to go now. I am on a maintenance break for the rest of the year, now.

But... MFP didnt do the work. It is a TOOL for ME to do the work I need to do. Just as my food scale is a tool, and my running shoes, and my gym memberships.

I still have to do the work. Everything I do every day... is my lifestyle now. And that lifestyle, and the tools I use, result in weight loss, when I eat in a deficit. And it will for you, as well. IF you put in that work.

Impressive!!!!