Going for it

Options
Hi all, I retired 2 years ago and I was able to gain 20lbs. Now I like to lose 15lb. don't want to over do it.
I have 2 boys 2 daughterinlaw and 3 grand- children. I moved to BC from Ontario 2 years ago to be near them. Love to play card games. Now I am learning to play golf. I am trying to make new freinds. Hopefully I will have more energy to do all this. Need your help!!!!!!!

Replies

• kathyvdh
    kathyvdh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I think you will find this site helpful. Tracking everything you eat really makes you aware. I'm glad to hear you are learning to golf. It is a great game (we own a golf course!!!). Keep us posted on your progress. We need to support each other.

Kathy
  • pagett1969
    pagett1969 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    welcome nopalacsinta Glad to see someone new on this site. Hope we can be helpfull to you.
  • jrowens3102
    jrowens3102 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This community will help! I was pretty diligent about meal tracking until last November (2020) and kinda' just fell off. I gained 15lbs from April til now and just started focusing. This app totally works if you do the work of food/meal tracking. And I love card games too! :smile: