Skinny body (94 lbs) but chubby face! HELP!

Options
Hey all! I'm 24 and weigh less than 7 stones. I'm a UK size 4-6.
My issue is I have a round, big face.

Any ideas on how I can lose this fat?

Thanks!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,599 Member
    Options
    It's your genetics. You can't spot reduce fat from any part of the body except by surgery.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Plastic surgery.
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    It's not fat... it's your face... I was fat and had a skinny face! That was weird...
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    You better learn to love yourself - and your face, because the only thing that will change it is surgery, and that shouldn't be your alternative.
  • rumix9
    Options
    Plastic surgery isn't something I fancy.
    I have a sister who's two years older than me and she has an extremely slim, chiselled ling face. Unlike mine which is round, big and chubby! Sooooo unfair! :(
  • rumix9
    Options
    I gotta admit though. I eat a lot of high sugar, high fat food, unhealthy food all the time. I don't put on any weight on my body as a result, strangely enough.
    Fruits and veg is never included in my diet.
    Not very healthy, I know!
  • Bluestar083
    Options
    Lol I was obsessed I had a round face as a teenager (super skinny-110lb at 5'9'') and it was a bit round looking back at photos but today it is STILL round shaped (yup its my genetics) but less round (at 28) and by the time I am in middle age I will have a nice slim face while those with cheekbones as teenagers/adults will look gaunt.
    No one thinks I am 28, people guess 20-23, and thats because of my face shape.
    I see it all the time in my job as a nurse.
    And my Mum had the same shaped face as me when she was young and now (at 53) has cheekbones-so yes there is hope for us round faces girls!
  • 1nsands
    Options
    Um, yeah, you're probably on the wrong website to get sympathy for just a chubby face. Not that sympathy is what you're after. You should feel blessed. A plumper face will wrinkle less than a thin one. And it will thin out whether you want it to or not as you get older.

On the other hand, you should make improvements to your diet no matter what you weigh. Your face MIGHT get thinner (although I doubt it), but your skin will improve, and the overall way that you feel will definitely improve. Especially after you get over the withdrawal from sugar that you'll likely have.
  • Bluejay789
    Options
    You are young so you you will have a fuller face full of collagen and all the things us older gals which we had. Enjoy because when you get to your forties you will loose it.

I have heart shaped face and now matter how much I weigh or how less, I always have a round face.

It's your bone structure.

Learn to love your face as it is the only one you have.
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Agreed, surgery is the only way to permanently change it, but you might want to look into how doing your make-up a certain way could help. Like contouring and highlighting certain areas of your face. Youtube videos could help. :)
  • Jolenebib
    Jolenebib Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Learn to love it - its what you have.
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I've gotten nothin for the face problem, but might I ask why you are 94 pounds and your ticker says you want to lose 14 pounds? That doesn't sound healthy!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options

Thanks!

Get older.

You never realize how beautiful and youthful you are until you aren't anymore.

blessings.
  • abouthealth56
    abouthealth56 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Is there something wrong with having a round facial shape? That is one of several facial shapes, which I also have.
    It sounds to me like you may have a body image problem. What do you see when you look in the mirror? Are you over-critical of your face? Learn to focus on and appreciate your strengths, while continuing to work on your weaknesses.
    Most importantly, start thinking about your health long-term. Habitually eating junk and no veggies/high nutrient foods will eventually cause health issues, if it hasn't already..
  • christina000
    Options
    Well since you stated you eat alot of unhealthy foods, i;m thinking some of it might be from your sodium intake. You could be retaining water in your face. I do!! However, you probably also have more of a rounder face to begin with, which I have always liked. Very cute. Learn to love it!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

Thanks!

Get older.

You never realize how beautiful and youthful you are until you aren't anymore.

blessings.

^^^^ THIS!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    In your profile picture, your head does look slightly disproportionate to your body, but you could just have the cartoonist redraw you.