Ab workouts

Options
XoMissGeorgia
XoMissGeorgia Posts: 10 Member
edited November 2021 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi,does anyone know of any good YouTube ab workouts to get 11 line abs? I currently have no access to a gym but I have 2.5kg dumbbells

Thank you :)

Replies

• JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Sorry to burst your bubble but there are ZERO - exactly - workouts that will "get" you abs. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

First, everyone HAS abs; most people's are just hidden under enough fat that you can't see any definition. Abs are "made" by getting your bodyfat low enough to actually see the "lines" that you mention. No matter how many YouTube workouts you do, if your bodyfat is too high, you will not see them.

Also, whether or not you can EVER achieve "11 line" abs is going to be determined by genetics. Even the best bodybuilders on earth will have some asymmetries etc. "11 Line Abs" is nothing more than a clever marketing name.

tbmuhbkphjyv.jpg
  • ROW_38
    ROW_38 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Use a felt tip to draw the outline of a six pack. Viola you're now stacked
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    11 line abs, thigh gap, so many things I had never thought about or heard of... How about do right by the body you have. Eat well. Move well. Be good to yourself.

<heading to google now to find out what it means>
  • AsafBA
    AsafBA Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    JBanx256 wrote: »
    Sorry to burst your bubble but there are ZERO - exactly - workouts that will "get" you abs. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

First, everyone HAS abs; most people's are just hidden under enough fat that you can't see any definition. Abs are "made" by getting your bodyfat low enough to actually see the "lines" that you mention. No matter how many YouTube workouts you do, if your bodyfat is too high, you will not see them.

Also, whether or not you can EVER achieve "11 line" abs is going to be determined by genetics. Even the best bodybuilders on earth will have some asymmetries etc. "11 Line Abs" is nothing more than a clever marketing name.

tbmuhbkphjyv.jpg

Abs exercises are still effective for making them thicker, for example my bf is pretty low but if I don't work my abs - they simply won't be as much thick as most men/women want
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    Wow, such negativity above! If you want better abs, you can work for them. I don't think going to very low body fat (e.g., <~15%) is healthy or attractive, but you do you.

As for good ab workouts, check out PopSugar fitness videos on YouTube. Lots of stuff for abs and everything else. Working abs is pretty straightforward and doesn't even take that much time.