Hello :-)

Options
Well, in short, I am here because, like most people, I am overweight. Well actually saying that I am 'overweight' is being rather kind to myself as I am actually obese (which is a hard word to use to describe yourself!)

I'm 24, but feeling much older and want to feel young and vibrant again. I also have a young daughter who I know that I will be able to enjoy a lot more (and who will enjoy me a lot more!) once I have lost weight.

I have 35-40 kgs to lose, so I am sure that I will be around these boards for a long time, and I look forward to getting to know some of you!

I also have just written my first blog entry on here and would love for you all to check it out!

Until next time,
Chocoholicandbaby
:smile:

Replies

• kdelost630
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! And welcome to MFP!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • dirkreader
    Options
    The first step is admitting it! Get ready to give your daughter the greatest gift ever. She will learn to be healthy from watching you. Likewise, she will learn to be unhealthy from watching you too! Wishing you all the best as you change the way you live.
  • chocoholicandbaby
    Options
    Thank you everyone for replying so quickly and welcoming me to the boards!
    Looking forward to losing this weight, and more importantly, being fitter, healthier and living longer!
  • pattynava
    Options
    Welcome =0) Good luck on your journey......Be Blessed!
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Best of luck to you on your journey!