newww and need motivation buddies :]

Options
i arrived 3 days ago and would love some motivational friends.im 18, names deanna, like to meet new ppl who like to lose weight. lost 5 lbs and have 30 to go.good luck everyone :]

Replies

• kassied09
    Options
    Hello and good luck to you as well! I hope you stay motivated. I am new to this site as well and everyone has great stories to tell and battles that they are dealing with- it is very easy to relate to others. I hope you do well losing more weight- don't get discouraged.
  • kaede02
    Options
    hi
    i'm new too and definitely could use a motivation buddy as well. I'm 21 and started 4 days ago. my name is kate and i've lost 1.5kg, have about 10kg to go (22lbs).
    add me as a friend if you like! :smile:
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats on joining.:smile:
  • natalienovella88
    Options
    Hey Deanna,
    My name is Natalie. I am 22. I want to lose like 30 lbs too. Maybe 40 but I am afraid if I lose that much I might look unhealthy so for now my goal is 30. I am mad at myself. My boyfriend and I ate Chili's last night... But the good news is I only ate 1/3 of my meal and gave the rest to him so i guess it isnt that bad but i still was over my calories for the day by 400!! Anyways. My bday is in 3 weeks and I would really like to lose 12 lbs by my bday!! I need a motivation buddy too so lets be friends. I dont quite know how to work this thing yet.
  • VemmaMom
    VemmaMom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi me too !!!
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    thanks everyone.ill b sure to add.---aww, well thts good. :] keep it up darling, ur doing great. and happy almost birthday :]
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    ahhh. feel free 2 add :] my wii wont allow me 2 do anything. thank god im getting a comp in october, tht way i can add ppl and finally upload my pics :p
  • dde9598174
    Options
    I have been using the phone app for about a month, but am new to the website/forum. I have lost 17 pounds so far, 20 to go. Feel free to add me, I have hit a motivational hump so I think some friends will help. :)
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am new too :)
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    Congrats on joining. Hopefully it is the first step to your journey of reaching your goals. Feel free to add me if you would like. That goes for anybody that could use another motivational friend.
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    thanks 4 the add guys.i accepted all :] btw, if any have netflix, try out crunch: fat burning ab attack. its 4 beginners, and for every 30min u lose 875 calories [.25 pounds]. its great, but intense
  • KrystaChelle
    Options
    I've been using the app on my phone for a while but just started using the website. So far all my friends that aren't family are super supportive. It's great having people who support and encourage you that aren't just being nice. They know and understand your struggles :) so welcome to MFP!!!! Feel free to add me, I'll help support you or anyone else the best I can! :)
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Im new to this please tell me how to add friends to my profile...thanks:-()
  • j_hark1022
    j_hark1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just started using the website part of MFP, as well. Always looking for extra motivation. I'll accept any new friends!