NSV - Clothes fitting a little looser...

Options
So, I've have small decreases on the scale; however, I've noticed that my clothes are starting to fit looser! I've been exercising and eating well on and off for the past 3-4 months. Recently, I've picked up the pace and I am starting to see a few changes.

One step at a time...

Replies

• sarahsmart88
    Options
    That's awesome =)
  • kassied09
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up :D I cannot wait until my clothes start to fit better...That is when I will finally feel like I am doing something rather than eating right and working my butt off for nothing!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    congrats...and if you stay more consistent...you may drop even more..
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    YEAH FOR YOU!!!!!
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yay!! That's great!!! :)
  • suzikay
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! It makes such a difference. Some of my clothes are quite comically baggy now and I've been hunting in the wardrobe for things I haven't been able to wear for quite a while. I may be a hoarder, but it feels good to be able to go "shopping in my closet" for free!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! Great job! You're right....... one step at a time..... one day at a time. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!