Mini goals are the way to go!

Options
Hello (:
After seeing so many CLOSED groups with confusing goals and high expectations i thought i would make my own for you all to join if you wish.
Basically, we are going to set our own weekly mini goals. Be it how high or how low or as hard or easy as you wish.
We post what we are going to do, our start weight and/or goal weight if need be.
The following week we post if we managed to succeed and what our following goal is to be.
This group is basically about support and motivation from each other as much as we can.
I find setting mini goals is the best way to go.

My mini goal is to exercise 6/7 days for the following week (:

Replies

• kassied09
    Options
    My goal is to stay on this diet (i prefer lifestyle change) for at least a month. Even if I don't work out everyday or go over my calorie intake. The hardest part for me is having one or two bad days and then giving up after that.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    206.8 currently . My goal this week is to get in at least an hour of excersize a day, no matter how lazy I'm feeling.
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'll join! My goal is to do the 30 day shred every day this week. =)
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stay on this diet (i prefer lifestyle change) for at least a month. Even if I don't work out everyday or go over my calorie intake. The hardest part for me is having one or two bad days and then giving up after that.

That's where I have trouble too. But you have to just keep going no matter what. :)
  • megsie25
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to work out atleast twice this week even if this flu doesn't buggar off before the end of it :)