Phone Game

Options
lnagrsia
lnagrsia Posts: 31 Member
Type “I promise” and then keep selecting the middle suggestion word until it gives you a sentence. What did you get?
You can do this in a text messege or in your note pad.
I’ll go first….

Yes that’s not gonna fault that you don’t want me too much to be honest lol I don’t think you need anything from your house I love it too but I’m still in the middle lol I just got a text lol I was thinking of it going on and then you were doing something lol nice babe I just can’t breathe and I’m trying not really to get my hair lol but I’m just thinking I can get it lol

Replies

• luciah82
    luciah82 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I promise to you and me for your precious joy in the morning to me so I will send the money to the beach office to be done by tomorrow evening and I am so sorry to hear your news on your end. 😁
  • Wild4MN
    Wild4MN Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I promise you I will be able you to do it all day tomorrow and you have a great weekend.
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I promise I will be there in a few minutes.
  • TakeTheLongWayHome
    TakeTheLongWayHome Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I promise you can you get it off the side of my closet door
  • Yannaove
    Yannaove Posts: 5,185 Member
    Options
    I promise you will have a great day of work with your mom will you please give her my best.
  • TakeTheLongWayHome
    TakeTheLongWayHome Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I promise to be closer and closer to the right direction and I feel like that is what it was made for
  • chonkyaltbabe
    chonkyaltbabe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I promise you will be able and will make it feel like you are the most gorgeous woman I have a good evening.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    I promise you you’ll love me and more.