THE BLC - Biggest Loser Challenge (moved here from Sparks)

Options
GRACIEC6
GRACIEC6 Posts: 1,250 Member
v20xhm5c9bca.png

BLC48 - The Biggest Loser Challenge has a Registration Team open all the time. Register to join us there and you'll be contacted to participate in either an ongoing challenge or the next big challenge (which starts in January). We are doing a Break Challenge in between rounds to keep us on track. JOIN US!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team

Replies

• pkctts1
    pkctts1 Posts: 209 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    A great 12 week challenge with a wonderful group of people.
  • GRACIEC6
    edited December 2021
    Options
    We have 14 different teams with different focus. Check out our Registration Team for details!
  • JaneGSN2
    JaneGSN2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite challenge. Small groups so you can connect with everyone. A lot of teams all run a little different so you can find one that matches you. Many teams do fun challenges. I became a leader of the Resolute Renegade team (now in our 21st round) and we let you design your own weight loss tasks for the week and be accountable for them. Come join the challenge and find a team that fits for you.
  • MCTortoise
    MCTortoise Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Love the BLC!
  • MRreLADY
    MRreLADY Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I’m 73 and have yo-yoed in my weight 120-195 since my early 20’s. I absolutely LOVE the BLC concept! I weighed in at 183 on June 1 and I’m now 149. The Team accountability really helps me. I’ve been on several teams in the past; I was only hit-or-miss in my commitment to this until June. I’ve definitely found my niche now with the Resolute Renegades. What team is your best fit? Read the descriptions and make a commitment. Each time a new round starts, you can stay where you’ve been, or try one with a different focus. I just KNOW there is a team that will work for you!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,232 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite challenge - please do join us!
  • LMK206
    LMK206 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    great community challenge to make friends with like minded people focused on better health!
  • jenshaines
    jenshaines Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Please come join us! I've lost over 75 lbs. via this challenge over the years. And have gained a supportive, fun "family" as well!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,232 Member
    Options
    ckvvzsl80ime.jpeg
  • GRACIEC6
    Options
    Registration ends December 29 so join us now!