JM 30DS vs Ripped in 30

Options
My friend and I are doing the Ripped in 30, started yesterday.. Most people are doing the 30DS... Anybody do both and have a preference??
Thanks!

Replies

• manorexicmarshmallow
    Options
    I think most people start with 30DS as its more beginner friendly and then graduate to Ripped in 30. That's what I'm doing, I completed 30DS Wednesday and am starting Ripped in 30 tonight
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Ive don both. If you already used to weighttraining and up for more of a challenge I would go straigt for Ripped but it in my opion Ripped is very much tougher so be prepared. Also 30 DS is a good introduction if you havent done any of JMs dvds before.
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i'd like to know this too. i have been doing the shred for months and i've been thinking about getting ripped in 30 because i've heard its harder
  • Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I just wasn't quite sure how they compared. :) I'm excited. It was hard, but not terribly so.. and I'm sore a little today, but once again not terribly sore. I'm sure it will be worse tomorrow!
  • manorexicmarshmallow
    Options
    Thanks!! I just wasn't quite sure how they compared. :) I'm excited. It was hard, but not terribly so.. and I'm sore a little today, but once again not terribly sore. I'm sure it will be worse tomorrow!

wait till you get to the next levels:smile: Also, another plus of Ripped (supposedly) is better music, which I'm really looking forward to. That 30DS music gets boring.