What motivated you today?

Options
This morning I saw a friend that has lost over 100 POUNDS without surgery. Just pure will and determination. Her success motivates me to strive for my best. So, I want to know what has motivated you today?

Replies

• jessicamckay13
    Options
    my alarm clock.

hearing the firness instructor at the gym talk about the norcal tough mudder she's doing this weekend.

my kids.

my husband telling me he's impressed that i did a hard run last night and still made it to class this morning.

the guy i saw running on the sidewalk, obviously hurting and tired but still making himself jog.
  • docHelen
    Options
    i know i'm going out for a curry tonight...so I worked really hard running!!
  • brookelyn2030
    brookelyn2030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wooo I woke up this morning not feeling like getting up today, but I didn't want to be caught slippin' on this website that was my motivation today hahaha
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    My current mood. I'm down and I know to be happy with myself, getting up and doing my best to get in shape will help that mood fit.
  • frogmommy
    frogmommy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Was looking for some info on bodybuilding.com and came across:

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/86542/jamie-eason-fitness-360

I am constantly inspired by her! She does not just shape up for competitions, but year round.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Seeing the evidence of being back on track (weight loss this week) and reaffirming that I can make progress if I stay focused.
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Finally breaking through my plateau !!
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    The size 16 jeans I wore this morning. Considering I started in a size 26
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    The beauty of the river when I took the dogs for a 7 km walk. The nutty taste of Red River cereal. How good I feel since I've started exercising more.
  • cuddlyrunner
    cuddlyrunner Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was over 2000 calories over my allowance yesterday! It was my son's birthday so I have a big deficit to work through this week!
  • azpolly
    azpolly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My doctor appointment yesterday motivated me for today. I had a thyroid inflammation earlier this year - caused me to be hyperthyroid but yesterday my results came back normal for the second follow up appointment in the last three months.

I am thankful my thyroid is healthy and I realize I need to make better choices for myself to keep myself healthy!
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Nothing, I'm dragging today. I have my kids tonight and my father is in town (going out to dinner), so it's going to be a bad day on the health and fitness scale.
  • jernigan51
    Options
    Loved this!